Caspian Oil&Gas is the largest energy event in the Caspian region and an exclusive platform for local and international oil and gas companies to display the latest technologies, developments in the regional energy sector and showcase current projects.
For well over a decade, Azerbaijan has capitalised on its large hydrocarbon resources, actively encouraging direct foreign investment in its oil and gas industry. This investment has revitalised the country’s oil sector through the development of large-scale projects and the refurbishment of existing facilities. With the completion of new pipelines, Azerbaijan has not only guaranteed secure routes to market for its oil and gas reserves but also positioned itself as one of the largest producers in the Caspian region and a potential transportation hub for other Caspian littoral states including Kazakhstan and Turkmenistan.
- Reservoir engineering
- Geophysics and geology
- Construction and exploitation
- Wells, platforms and floating rigs
- Designing, manufacturing and servicing
- Equipment for oil and gas industry
- Protection systems for pipelines, refining and petrochemicals
- Hydrocarbons transportation
- Building and construction for the energy sector
- Providing oil and gas storage systems
- Producing specialist techniques
- General operational and maintenance back-up and spare parts
- Oil field services
Beside the participation in the exhibition it is possible to take part in the conference of Caspian Oil&Gas. Detailed information is available upon request.
Caspian Oil&Gas 2020 will host an official German Pavilion. Further information are available upon request.